Friday, February 25, 2011

We built this city on rock n' roll




Our breakfast: egg salad sandwich with a dallop of mustard!

We left Gold Hill fairly early to head to The Trees of Mystery. Pretty standard drive with tiny, cute "towns" every 15 miles or so. Lots of snow on the pass!






They tried to steal our oranges at the California border but we weren't having that.

Trees of mystery was pretty cool. For $14.00 I would probably only go once in my life.




Classic photo we've all taken.



Babe's disgusting balls!



Rain.







We rode on this thing. I was kinda freaked out, not gonna lie.






He was acting afraid. Making fun of me probably.



That's Red Mountain in the distance.

There were a bunch of chainsaw carvings.



Scary baby chainsaw carving!







Noooo!!



Big utensils for Paul.






Haircut and shave with an axe!



Huge skippy!

After we left we had about a 3 hour drive to Bullards Beach. Then it decided to blizzard all over us. Took us longer than expected, but we made it! Here's a few more pics of the rest of the night.



Big ocean rocks!



Sunset. I use hipstamatic a lot, I know.




I got bored while we were driving and made this.



Finally, home sweet yurt for 2 nights!





Finally, a couple of pretty terrible beers from Grocery Outlet. I liked the can!

Location:Bandon, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment