Sunday, October 2, 2011

Home!

I'm home! Back to reality tomorrow (meaning, work).
Canada was great! It was a loooooong drive though!
Here's some pics!






Was a stormy ferry ride. It's hard to see, but there's a big rock out in the ocean with a lighthouse.







Food you can get in Canada! Five-Alive!






And dill pickle chips!




Black bear sighting!

Stretching station:























Gold Pan Motel in Quesnel. I would recommend AGAINST staying here. Unless of course you like brown water showers.







On our last night we stayed at this little cabin right on Blue Lake, about an hour outside of Hope.






Jumping pictures are my new favorite thing. I intend to start taking lots of them.












There was a dock with a slide into the lake. I did not slide.






Hike around the lake, this sign was posted.






Final day! Thumb up!


















I know. I'm really photogenic.







Harry from Harry and the Hendersons.






Pike Place Market. Johns really photogenic too.







Thrift store gem in Seattle.

Okay, bye!


Location:Portland, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment