Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Goodbye, Alaska! Hello, Canada!

I'm currently sitting at the Ketchikan ferry terminal. It's 4:10 am. I've had 1.5 hours of sleep. Whoo!
We will be in Prince Rupert B.C. This afternoon, then headed south, back home!
Here's some pictures!



Jacob refuses to smile lately. Cute!




There was a huge, windy storm. This tree got uprooted and fell into a chicken coop. Poor chickens! Notice fire hydrant for size.










Influenced by the lumberjacks. I will have you know that I was the first one to throw the hatchet and have it stick in the stump. Oh, on the first try too, but who's counting? I am! Suckers!



Frog Pond Trail. Jamie and I used to ice skate on this pond when we were kids. She has informed me I need to move back so we can ice skate in the winters. Hmm...... Okay!






Big moose, little moose.
As John took this picture some lady yelled at me, "Where's your pride?"
Right here lady! This girl has no shame!



Wall of xtratufs, the norm footwear up here.




Cement heart in front of the library. I took this picture for Davy and Jamie. All together now... "awww!!".
I should be home by Friday. Talk at ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment