Sunday, October 2, 2011

A few more photos!

Here's some photos from my mom and John. Thanks!

Photos from mom:






Drinking at The Asylum. The cheapest bar in Ketchikan for a pint.






Jamie and Me with a totem.







Pennock.






View of Deer Mountain from Pennock.






Seth, mom and Holly. You can tell I'm getting sick. I look like I'm made of wax.






Coolest. Dog. Ever. Numchee. I now want a Norwich Terrier. John says no. I am sad.






There was actually sun in Ketchikan a couple of days!






This picture isn't from vacation, but I thought I would share with my 7 wonderful followers:
Check out this badass family. I'm guessing this is 1990? My style hasn't changed much. I still love shoulder pads.

Photos from John:






Might as well jump!






They don't like to smile for photos. Precious.







Chipmunk!






A nasty mink eating a rotten ol' salmon. Nasty bitch!






Our campground at night time.






Boat ride over to Pennock. I love this picture.






Kaitlynn, Numchee and Holly.






Mmm.






We are tough.






Let the fireworks begin!












Ooooh.






Aaaah.

And, done.

Location:Portland, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment