Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Boat fun!

You know, I just had my blog entry almost complete and then I answered a phone call and lost the whole thing. So, forgive me if this entry isn't very exciting. I'm just gonna write quick.




View after leaving Bellingham.




In the lounge (our favorite place).




I'm being weird, as usual. Love the velvet wallpaper behind me!




Sea maiden.




Great sunset.




North Bar love.




Over on Pennock island. View of Ketchikan and cruise ships.




Ketchikans big mountain. Deer mountain.




Mom being cute.




Can you spot the bald eagle in the tree?




Lounging on the dock.




My best friend Jamie and her new husbands property, and house boat on Pennock!



Current weather forcast. Yeah!

Take care friends. More soon!

Location:Ketchikan, AK

No comments:

Post a Comment