Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bruises and a plant

Well, on Monday I had an embarrassing, painful moment at work. I had made some nachos for a customer and didn't realize that as I was bringing it out, a jalapeño fell off the plate onto the concrete floor. A few minutes later, 2 customers came to the bar to order a drink. As I walked over to help them I slipped on the jalapeño and did the splits and landed HARD on my left knee. My pride was bruised more than my knee at the time but now, my knee is gnarly looking!







I guess it's kind of hard to see in these pictures, but it's ugly and hurts! Damn jalapenos!

In other news, if you've read my blog previously you may remember my struggles with trying to grow a sweet potato plant. My friends, patience has paid off! My potato finally sprouted and now has some beautiful little leaves! I'm very proud.



I also did a little shopping recently and bought these gems...



Hair brush.




Fringe wolf shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment