Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Randomness

I've been looking through my pictures on my phone and decided to post a blog entry on random stuff that's happened to me lately. Here goes!




This is probably the ugliest and best thrift store art I've ever encountered.




I don't have anything against Dirk Nowitski really, but myself and several friends like to call him "Dirkenstein" because he resembles Frankenstein quite a bit. This is my version. Sorry Johanna!




I moved recently and went through boxes I hadn't gone through in so many years. Postcard from Seth from '99.




Also, when moving, I wiped down a cupboard that I had stored craft supplies in. Glitter sponge!




I got pretty melancholy when it was my last day in my place. I'd been there for just over 6 years. The whole time I've lived in Portland! Sad face by the fireplace. I look remarkably short here, but that's only because the fireplace is huge!




Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter is a total babe now!







More cat cuteness.




My sweet potato I bought MONTHS ago is finally starting to sprout!!




This is a terrible picture of me, but on the right is my favorite dog breed and dog in the world Oliver. I love him!

Sorry for the random photos, hope you don't mind! :D

1 comment:

  1. Squeeeee!! Thank you for posting the Neville picture!!

    ReplyDelete