Monday, March 12, 2012

Sometimes I forget I have a blog.

Hey!
You know, I forget that I have a blog. I've been busy moving and just being too lazy to write anything on here. Let's see what I can come up with.




Wendolly loves Sophia sparkling wine. Yum yum!




Alaska girls like to drink beer out of paper bags.




We also really enjoy taxidermy.




Lamarcus Aldridge, I love you!
The last weekend of February Seth, Gina, Johanna and myself went to Astoria to watch Ray Troll and the Ratfish Wranglers play. Ray Troll is a Ketchikan artist. It was a lot of fun!




Johanna and Seth having a disgusting oyster shooter. Party animals!








Believe it or not, I swear we were having a good time.




Lots of cheesy snacks at the end of the night.




We all felt great on the drive home in the morning!




Gina and I went to a Blazer game.




And got photo bombed. Thanks, random guy!
That's about all I've got for now. Bye!

Edit: I will leave you with my new favorite palindrome.





No comments:

Post a Comment