Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all! Hope it was great for you!
My mom is in town and we had a blast! Here's some pictures from our holly, jolly Christmas.




Wow. Just look at us. So festive and attractive! We even coordinated shoes.




In the late afternoon we went and saw, "The Adventures of Tintin" in 3D IMAX. We take great pictures.


When we got home the cooking and feasting began!




First thing's first. Let's have a drink!




Cheers! Mmmm, hot buttered rums!




I made salad. I'm a really good cook.




Oh man, look at this. Pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, and salad. I'm hungry!







I know I amazed you with my salad making skills, but hold your breath. Because, I made a ginger snap, pecan, pumpkin cheesecake for dessert.

And last but not least, Christmas miracles really do come true because you will never believe me, but I swear it's true. Patty Mills is now following me on Twitter.



Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment